1. Welsh Government - latest information - English and Welsh
2. Latest from the Vale Council - Link to Vale Council update
3. Crisis Support Team - In addition to the proactive calls the Crisis Support Team will be making, they will be available to provide support those residents who are most in need. The Crisis Support Team will be promoted as follows:
“For vulnerable residents in crisis as a result of Covid-19. For those unable to access shopping essentials, obtain crucial medication or are in need of urgent temporary support as a result of Covid-19. We can make sure that you get the help you need during this period by putting you in touch community groups in your area, connecting you with online support and voluntary organisations, provide advice and guidance as well as providing practical support if needed. So if you need help with accessing food and medication or if you are isolated and feeling alone or anxious – give is a call.
This service is specifically aimed at supporting vulnerable citizens. Please do not use the service unless you are in crisis as your call will be redirected to Contact OneVale on 01446 700111.”
The telephone number for the Crisis Support Team is 01446 729592 and this line will be staffed from Friday 0800-1700 Monday to Friday and outside of these times calls will be diverted to the emergency out of hours line.
4. Glamorgan Voluntary Service - Click HERE
5. Business information - Click HERE
6. Alarm System - The Community Council has been in contact with the Vale Council concerning the Community Alarm system. They have advised us that they intend to open the system up Free Of Charge to the elderly and vulnerable. If anyone would like to follow this up please contact Kevin Protheroe on 07594 902413 or firstname.lastname@example.org